Monday, August 16, 2010

Second round done...and it's no less comforting!

Ok...so you all probably know I went to do play-by-play in mid week down at Rutgers...yes, in the middle of my chemo treatments! Felt fine doing it, everything seemed to be cool.

And then Thursday hit!

From Thursday morning on I've been hit pretty hard. My energy level took a beating this week (though the nausea hasn't been as bad this time around). But I'm still fighting through things here. I know it's an ongoing process. And I know my energy level will pick up soon enough. Just at this moment, I'm very much weakened.

And it just doesn't make it any more fun, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Chemo is a monster that bites again and again. I'm sorry it's got you hard this time - hang in there, though! Try to take it easy and give your body the rest it needs to heal. I'm glad to hear you called a game this week, too - it's important to balance rest with something enjoyable, if only to remind yourself of reasons why (besides Adina) you're enduring all the chemo mess. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete