Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It's a process, for sure...

Somewhere along the line, I figured that the discomfort would go away and I'd be back to normal, doing things around the house and running out and doing some errands. Ah, but I should know not to just assume these things! The last couple of days have been physically painful, if not frustrating! In the past 36 hours, I've had to take some acetaminophen tablets to subside the pain. No, it wasn't nausea...it was legit pain in my stomach! There still is some pain there, but today it's not as bad as it was yesterday. Slowly, progress is made!

Unfortunately Adina though I was mad at her! I wasn't in much of a talkative mood because I was trying to manage my pain both physically and mentally...not an easy task! But no, I wasn't mad at her at all!

And as the finish for the day...went with Adina, Jason, Joanne, and Luc to a Skyhawks game! Luc's first game was a fun one! Fireworks night! From the Skyhawks themselves, as they scored 12 runs. From the Worcester manager...he got tossed in the 6th! And of course, the fireworks themselves! I ate as I normally would at the game and felt relatively fine! Hopefully I have a week and a half of normalcy before round 2 starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment